Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Extension! Extension! Read All About It!


As another one of our tasks at extension, we had to reflect on what we had been doing at extension. So here are my Thinker's Keys:

What Did I Do Well?
-I wrote two scripts by myself.
-I created the iMovie
-I finished things off before it was due

What Held Me Back From Doing Well?
-Someone in my group was mucking around and not helping
-My group let me do most of the work.
-No one was listening much
-People kept on singing when they were supposed to be recording their voice over

What Is The Purpose Behind Doing The Mount Tarawera Project?
-So Mrs Tele'a could grade us
-It would help with our marks towards prizegiving

1 comment:

  1. Working in a group can be difficult as you've discovered Toreka. Maybe another purpose was to learn how to overcome problems that arise in a team situation? Learning about Mt Tarawera was also exciting in that our country was host one of the 8 wonders of the world. How about that?!
    Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete