Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's Google Earth?

"Look Mino there's our restaurant!" I yell.You see we were trying to find our house on 'Google Earth'. What's google earth I hear you say ,it's a really cool programme on the computer where you can type in the place where you would like to go.But the one thing is that you have to be specific.For example if you would like to find a house you would have to type in : 212 Anderson Ave, Point England ,Auckland, New Zealand. Then it does something really awesome . It zooms out on what your doing, rotates the globe if what you typed in is on a different country. Isn't that fantastic!When it rotates after that it zooms in to your country and then in to the city. Don't you think that's cool? Sorry I have to go I promise to finish this !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toreka

    Nice start to your blog, it grabbed my attention. I can tell that you had a good time looking through google earth.

    You are right about needing to be specific with addresses when using google earth to find places.

    I'm looking forward to reading your update soon.

    Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete