Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

On the Logs


The special place that I have chosen is the logs that used to be near the playground, which have now been taken down.  The reason I have chosen this place, is because this is where I first found some of my friends that I have today. Plus that was the place where we always used to go and sit down. The subject in this photo is my friend Selena, on the place that never had a name.  To us, it was ‘The Logs.’

In this painting, I have tried to portray the style of Vincent Van Gogh.  If you didn’t know, (which is very unlikely), his style of art is called Post - Impressionism. I tried to make my art have a relaxed atmosphere, with colours that don’t clash. I have used ‘Water Soluble Wax Pastels’ in this artwork to try and give a different effect to it.  The reason I have chosen Van Gogh is because I like his art very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment