Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Matou Mihi


Kia Ora everybody. Once again, extension has started, and we have made our Matou Mihis. It took a lot of work, as we had to rush in the progress. I just wanted to give you the link to my page with my Mihi on it, so you could maybe post a comment. It would also be cool if you were able to comment on the rest of the extension pages as well. If you go to my Flickr page you will also see on the right that there are the rest of the class' mihis. We really appreciate it. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Toreka
    You have an interesting matou mihi. Can you tell me how you created your visual? Was it in Kid pix? Its fantastic. I am also keen to hear about your Croatian history? That's an interesting mix. How very lucky for you.

    Thanks for sharing
    Naketa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naketa!
    Thanks for all the lovely comments. I created my Matou Mihi in HyperStudio. It was quite a lot of fun. Thank you again for all the wonderful comments.

    Thanks again,
    Toreka

    ReplyDelete