Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2010 has been a THRILLING year. Though I found a few things difficult, the rest was still awesome! I think that I’ve done a good amount of work this year and that I have done well. The rest of my writing will explain to you why.

Firstly, writing. I figure I did pretty good with it. My motivation, is that I would like to be an author in the future. I reckon I’m a slow writer, when Miss Garden tells us things I take time to process it all.

To be honest, I’m not a fan of Maths. I guess I didn’t do as good as I could have. For me, the strategies were quite difficult. Because when ever I thought I’d learnt how to do it properly, we would move on to another strategy. Maths is the one subject that I would REALLY like to improve on.

My MAIN motivation for this year was Prize-giving. It was AMAZING! I REALLY liked our ambassador prizes. I also love receiving lolly leis (Though I’m not sure where they disappear to).

Camp Bentzon was a HUGE highlight for me. It was the first time I had seen dolphins, stingrays, wallabies, jellyfish and a gummy shark! Though it was a bit frightening, the camp was SENSATIONAL!!! Another exhilarating bit was studying Active Earth. I really liked our projects. I think my booklet looks impressive.

So there you have it, the main reasons why I thought my year was thrilling! 2011, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment