Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Smarty Pants

This week, we are learning about what Multiple Intelligences we have. We went on the BGfL Website and took a quiz. As you can all see, I am very Intrapersonal, (Self Smart.) My second highest smarts are Interpersonal (People Smart), and Logical (Number Smart). This was very surprising as I do not think that I am good at maths. However, recent data reveals other wise. Then there's Picture Smart. I thought my highest would have been Visual. You can find that I am not very Nature Smart. I am going to try and be as Naturalistic as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Toreka! This is really interesting. It must be great to see things about yourself and understand your brain more.
    Maybe your brain is good at maths but your attitude towards it has been holding you back!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Miss Gleeson

    ReplyDelete